Zyliss Kitchen Gadgets Review

blogger templates
I always have a garden every summer. I always plant lettuce, spinach and beets among other veggies. My husband loves beet greens. That is the green tops just so you know. I put them in a saucepan, cover them with water, and boil until they are wilted. Then Lance tops them with butter, lemon juice and ground pepper. I don't care for the stuff, but I love salads. I have a hard time eating the lettuce out of my garden. Only because I have seen the earwigs that crawl on it and it just creeps me out. Even after I've washed it and there is no evidence of the bugs.

I received some fun kitchen gadgets that will hopefully help me with this phobia of mine.


The salad spinner is pretty nifty. It washes lettuce and other greens really well. And they don't go all limp after washing. The lettuce knife cuts without turning lettuce brown like metal knives do. It can also cut brownies, cakes, and bread. That's my kind of knife! The salad tongs are wonderful. I recently broke mine and these come apart to toss salads or you can clip them together and use them as tongs. The Shake 'N' Go is a help to me, especially right now. Some mornings I don't get a chance to sit down and eat breakfast. Baby Isaac has his own agenda. This Shake 'N Go lets me mix up a Slim Fast drink and at least get something in me. It can also be used to make salad dressings.

Back to the salad spinner. I have only used it for store bought lettuce so far. Once my garden is ready, I will be using it for those greens and I really hope it helps my issue with the lettuce and bugs. Plus it will remove the dirt like nobody's business.

It comes in 4 sections that fit right into each other.


And it has a pop-up lever that you push down to spin the lettuce and a stop button to...well...stop the spinning.


Thanks to GigaSavvy for this opportunity to review these products.
All opinions are my own.








.