Asparagus with Garlic Prawns 芦笋蒜蓉虾

blogger templates
I like both asparagus and prawns. I think they are a great combination! My son likes garlic (weird right?) So I’m wokking this with lot of garlic! Love the aroma of garlic!



Ingredients:


  • 20 stalks of asparagus, skinned at the stems and cut into sections

  • 15 medium prawns, shelled and deveined (more prawns if you like)

  • 1 tablespoon minced garlic

  • 1 teaspoon oyster sauce

  • 1 teaspoon salt

  • Oil


How to do it:


  1. In a pot, boil water, add salt and 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.

  2. Blanch asparagus.

  3. Set aside.

  4. In a wok, sauté garlic till fragrant.

  5. Add in the prawns and stir fry till cooked.

  6. Add oyster sauce for tasting.

  7. Dish and place with asparagus.

  8. Serve.


Note:

I did not add seasonings for asparagus as salt was added when I blanched them.







.