Stir Fried Prawns with Dark Sauce 干煎虾碌

blogger templates



I have totally forgotten about this dish I wokked this last week. We love it though I feel it's a waste to wok fresh prawns this way. Yeah, they was still swimming when I bought they home.




Ingredients:


  • 12 medium-large tiger prawns

  • 1 tablespoon oil

  • 2 tablespoon dark soy sauce

  • 1 tablespoon sugar





How to do it:


  1. Heat oil in wok.

  2. Saute prawns till they turn red on both sides.

  3. Add in the dark soy sauce and sugar.

  4. Cook till the prawns are done. The liquid in the wok should be now left slightly less then half and thicken too.

  5. Dish and serve with rice.





Note:


You can saute minced garlic first before adding the prawns. I didn't because the prawns I used it really fresh. Add in some cut chilli padi if you want it spicy.








.