Chocolate coated Corn Flakes

blogger templates

I was digging into my store to look for tidbits and found a bar of chocolate and a box of Corn Flakes. Eh, why nobody interested in them huh? Surprise, surprise. Nobody eat, I eat lor and I changed them into these ...

Ingredients:

  • 1 bar of chocolate, I'm using 70g Milk Chocolate (see below)
  • 10g butter
  • 1 small box Corn Flakes

How to do it:
  1. Boil a pot of water.
  2. Break the chocolate and add butter into another smaller pot.
  3. Melt the butter and chocolate in the pot by putting it on the pot of boiling water.
  4. Stir well till they become smooth.
  5. Remove from the pot of water.
  6. Pour the corn flakes in and coat well with chocolate.
  7. Place corn flakes on wax paper or paper cup.
  8. Chill them. Best eaten when it's cold!

Note:

  • If you find your melted chocolate too thick, add more butter. The amount of melted chocolate here is enough for 1 1/2 small boxes of corn flakes.
  • You can coat bananas, strawberries, marshmallows, etc too! Just make sure your fruits are not wet otherwise the chocolate won't stick to them.









.