Eggless French Toast

blogger templates

I adapted this recipe from Coffee. I followed same recipe just added extra finely grated carrot.

Ingredients:

  • Bread Slices: 4-5
  • Rava / Sooji: 1/2 Cup
  • Yogurt: 1/2 Cup
  • Finley Chopped Onion: 1/2 Cup
  • Finely Grated Carrot: 1/4 Cup
  • Ginger Chilli Paste: To Taste
  • Finely Chopped Coriander
  • Salt to Taste.
  • Oil to Cook
Procedure:
  1. Mix all ingredients except bread & oil very well. If this batter is very thick add little bit water. This batter should be little bit thick.
  2. Cut bread into diagonal shape or any shape or if you have a cookie cutter use that.
  3. Coat the batter over bread slices.
  4. Heat tava or grill. Apply some oil and cook these slices till golden brown on both the sides.
  5. Serve these toast at any time with your favorite sauce, chutney or dip.

This is my entry for Bindiya's My favorite things- LOVE-HEART SHAPED FOODS, Sindura's Bread Mania , MBP: Kids Food started by Coffee.


Now it's award time. Vidhas of Appetizing Recipes and Sanghi of Sanghi's Food Delight have passed me 'token of Gratitude award' and 'Good Blog Chat Award'. Thank you very much both of you. I really appreciate it.


Everybody who visits my blog and appreciate my work as well as point out my mistakes should get this award. Here are some names for these awards Asha, Priya , sowmya ,Dershana, Poonam, Bindiya, Sindura, Usha ,Ann , Sukanya Ramkumar ,Varsha Vipins, Aparna Prabhu , Neha, Kitchen Flavours , Uma , easycrafts , Ashwini , Vanamala, Purva Desai , AnuSriram , Arundhuti ,Khaugiri ,Sunshinemom ,Cham ,LG ,Navita . I know I missed lot of people sorry for that but I really appreciate all.








.