Awards, Awards & More Awards

blogger templates
This Holi brings me a lot of happiness. Y'day Pooja of Sai's Kitchen gave me four wonderful awards and today Sweet Uma of Essence of Andhra gave me 7 more awards. These awards are 'Good Chat Blog Award', 'You're a Sweetheart', 'One Lovely Blog Award', 'The Amazing Blog!', 'Triple Awards!' , 'Friends', 'The Adorable Blog' awards. JZ of Tasty Treats also gave me the 'The Adorable Blog' award.




Thank you very much Uma & JZ. By seeing this love I am speechless :) As above two awards are new to me I am passing these awards to my friends.

The rules for The Adorable Blog Award are:

Nominate as many blogs which show adorability, cuteness and charm. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I would like to pass these two awards to Cham, Ann, Varunavi , Bhagyashri, A_And_N, Ashwini.
Enjoy your awards !!







.