Stir Fry Chicken and Rice

blogger templates
My husband came home from his sister's house one day and told me about this dish she made for lunch. I immediately called her up for the recipe. If my Lance likes it, it's a keeper. You know him and food-it's simply fuel for the body. And you know me-it's an experience to be savored and enjoyed. I use this often on busy hurry-up-and-make-dinner-or-we-don't-eat-tonight kind of nights.



2 pkgs. frozen stir fry vegetables of your choice
1 (12.1 oz) bottle Kikomen's stir fry sauce
2 (13 oz.) cans of chicken
oil
Rice

 I like the of variety of vegetables the noodles in them. I found them at Winco, but I'm sure there's other variations somewhere else. 


 Heat oil in a large skillet and add the vegetables. Cook until almost done. Add chicken and stir in sauce. Cook til veggies are tender and chicken is warmed through. Serve over rice.


I shared this on Mommy's Kitchen Potluck Sunday







.