KITCHY RENO
No, not Reno like the biggest little city of shattered dreams and aimless souls, but re-no, as in the Aussie slang for every Australian woman's favorite pastime: renovation! Having looked back on some of my earliest posts, I realized I have made leaps and bounds as a photographer. That's good news in the growth department, but has the same feeling as looking at photos of yourself from high school: "Why did I think that looked good?" Luckily, I put down my bedazzler and flat iron (what? You know you owned one too!) and went to college, where research papers on Nihilism will strip anyone of their vanity. Which is to say that I've been going through and revamping some of my lesser photos. This is the first group of many, and it's been a lot of fun revisiting some of my favorite recipes. Here's what I updated today:













