Banana Muffins

blogger templates
I love these banana mufffins and this is the only recipe I will use to make them with. It uses biscuit mix so it is fast and easy and fool-proof. I may need to go make some more right now after looking at these pictures. You can freeze bananas which makes it even easier to make these muffins or banana bread. Just mash them up and add 1 Tbsp. lemon juice for each cup of banana to prevent darkening. For this recipe, freeze  in 1 1/4 cup quantities. Then simply thaw and use!


Banana Muffins
1 1/4 c. mashed ripe bananas (3 medium)
3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1 egg
1/3 c. sugar
2 c. biscuit mix (like Bisquick)
1/2 c. raisins or chopped nut, if desired

Preheat oven to 400. Grease bottoms of 12 muffin cups or line with paper liners. Beat bananas, oil, egg, and sugar. Stir in biscuit mix and raisins or nuts just until moist. Batter will be lumpy. Divide batter among the muffin cups. Bake about 15 min; remove from pan to wire rack. Serve.




Bananas on Foodista
Printable Version







.