Asian Chicken Salad
2-3 bonless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
2 Tbsp. slivered almonds
1 head shredded chinese cabbage
1 pkg Oriental Ramen Noodles, uncooked
Dresssing
1 pkg. Oriental season mix
2 Tbsp. sugar
1/2 c. oil
3 Tbsp. vinegar
salt and pepper
Cook the chicken. I boil mine and then cube it up. Toast the sesame seeds and almonds. I put them in a pie pan and put them to broil on low. Stay right there and watch them or they'll burn. It doesn't take long. a minute or so.
They are so good like this! I had to make myself stop eating them long
enough to finish the salad.
Chop up the cabbage and put in a large bowl. Add the seeds and almonds, chicken, and noodles (broken up).
Toss. Mix the ingredients for the dressing. Drizzle on top.
Toss again.
Refrigerate about 4 or 5 hours for the flavors to meld and the chicken to absorb some dressing.
