I was very eager to publish my first post in my newly changed blogger from last week. But my new Villan "My Net Connection" got over and my hubby (All time Villan :P) didnt get time to recharge it too. This gave a weeks gap for this post. Fine, Past is Past. Now coming back to my recipe. This is our family's most favy dish. I use to prepare this atleast month once. With couple of months gap, i prepared this recipe. The outcome of recipe was so perfect and scrumptious too. Literal Mokkai :) Sorry Friends, I am not getting words to describe this, i want to see this recipe in my new space ASAP. So without putting mokkais, going to preparation method. Long way to publish it :( Rushing.................
ALL YOU NEED:
METHOD:
Wash/Clean Nethili fish more than thrice and keep aside. Take a wide bowl. Add all items under "All you need" except oil and fish and mix well until all the ingredients meet together(!) Now add fish, and mix well with the mixture. Adjust salt if required. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Heat required oil for deep frying in a pan, fry 5 to 6 fish in batches and serve the hot and crispy fish immediately. To garnish, add deep fried curry leaf, onion and cucumber slices.
Comments are welcome, about MY NEW LOOK, chhaaaaaaa, about MY BLOG'S NEW LOOK :) I spent nearly half a day to do this changes, konjam parthu sollunga ;)
Note:Rava is included to make the fish more crispy.
Whhhoooooooooo !!! P U B L I S H I N G......... :))))))))))))
♬ Sangeetha♡Nambi ♬
ALL YOU NEED:
| Nethili/White bait Fish | 1/4 kg |
| Chilli powder | 1 1/2 spoon |
| Turmeric Powder | Pinch |
| Curd/Lemon Juice | 1 spoon |
| Corn/Rice flour | 2 spoons |
| Ginger Garlic Paste | 1 spoon |
| Salt | To taste |
| Maida | 3 spoons |
| Rava | 2 spoon |
| Egg | 1 No. |
| Oil | To Deep Fry |
METHOD:
Wash/Clean Nethili fish more than thrice and keep aside. Take a wide bowl. Add all items under "All you need" except oil and fish and mix well until all the ingredients meet together(!) Now add fish, and mix well with the mixture. Adjust salt if required. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Heat required oil for deep frying in a pan, fry 5 to 6 fish in batches and serve the hot and crispy fish immediately. To garnish, add deep fried curry leaf, onion and cucumber slices.
Comments are welcome, about MY NEW LOOK, chhaaaaaaa, about MY BLOG'S NEW LOOK :) I spent nearly half a day to do this changes, konjam parthu sollunga ;)
Note:Rava is included to make the fish more crispy.
Whhhoooooooooo !!! P U B L I S H I N G......... :))))))))))))
♬ Sangeetha♡Nambi ♬
