Totally Tasty Tuesdays

blogger templates
In case you missed my announcement on Facebook yesterday...
 
Baby #4 is coming February 2013!
 
So I have been a bit preoccupied and not totally up to cooking much.
But I keep doing it for the good of the world.
Like I'm gonna not share the tasty stuff I have felt like making.
Pshh.
I haven't been too sick, mostly just feeling icky and no energy. My poor kids surely thought I was the laziest mom on the planet. I just laid on the couch and I won't tell you how many nights we had cereal for dinner. They probably would tell you, but I won't. We only told them last week. We wanted them to be the first to know and in order to keep the public from knowing, we had to wait 3 months to tell the kids. Now that they know, they are sooo excited. Just 2 days before we told them, Emma told me that she made a wish that I would have a baby in my tummy. She still thinks that she made this baby happen.
So stay tuned for updates because now that the secret is out, there's no telling what I'm gonna say about it.
 
On to the show!
 
This week's most viewed recipe...
 
from The Ease of Freeze
 
Other Faves...
 
from Shugary Sweets
 
from Dishing with Leslie
 
from A Kitchen Addiction
 
 
from Lemon Sugar
 
from Six Sisters' Stuff
 
from Peanut Butter and Peppers


Photobucket
 







.