Weekend Potluck #35

blogger templates



 
   I know I sound like a broken record, but I'm gonna say it again anyway....THANK YOU to all you amazing food bloggers that link up your recipes every week! I'm sure I can say this on behalf of my Weekend Potluck co-hosts, we appreciate you ALL, taking the time to link up the delicious recipes you make!

   My hubby and I have been so busy lately, that I am really looking forward to spending a nice, quiet weekend at home, with just our kiddos. I have NO plans, but only to make some home cooked meals, play with my kiddos, and have our family movie night! Bring on the weekend!! Woohoo! :)



Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...


The recipe with the most clicks was ~




Easy Apple Cake
Easy Apple Cake by A Little Bit Crunchy


Recipes that caught our attention ~





Beef and Cream-Cheesy Crescents
Beef and Cream-Cheesy Crescents by Full Hands, Full Hearts






Cheeseburger Balls
Cheeseburger Balls by Crafty Home Improvement (Mis)Adventures


Your hostesses ~

Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…

We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.

Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
  1. Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
  2. LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!








.