Guest Post III

blogger templates
     Its another GUEST POST from another Master.... As i already stated in my previous post, today am going to reveal who is that master is.... Yesssssssss !!! Before revealing about the profile, just want to tell a few words about my Guest. I know her from the day one i become a blogger. She will be the first commentor in all my post, many times. She motivated in many ways and the only blog which i admired in my begineer day is her blog. I love all her post mainly the clicks she use to post. Even i have forced her many times to place step by step pictures but due to some space contraints she restricted herself. But strictly i told her, i need step by step clicks for this guest post as i have loads of space in my blog :P Well, without rejecting my request, even she sent a beautiful recipe with wonderful clicks. Ok Ok... I understand, without any further delay, today's Guest Post was done by Priya of Priya's Versatile Recipes. Applause !!!!! :) Here comes her flavourful "Herbed breadsticks" for you gals, Enjoy !!!

Real flavored Bread Sticks....

ALL YOU NEED:
All purpose flour 2 cups
Whole wheat flour 1 cup
Active dry yeast 1 tbsp
Luke warm milk 1/2 cup
Coriander leaves (chopped) 2 tbsp
Dry Oregano 1/2 tsp
Dry Thymn leaves 1/2 tsp
Dry red chilly flakes 1 tsp
Butter (room temperature) 1 tbsp
Olive oil 2 tbsp
Sugar 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp

My long time aim... Step by Step clicks of Priya.... :)
METHOD:

1. Add the yeast,sugar and salt to the luke warm water and keep aside until the yeast turns foamy.
2. Take the flours in a bowl with chopped coriander leaves,dry oregano and dry thymn leaves,add gradually the foamy yeast,olive oil and water.
3. Knead as a soft and smooth dough,cover the bowl and keep the dough in a warm place for two hours..
4. Once they doubled their size,punch down the dough,dust the dough with flour and roll them as a medium size long rope like strips.
5. Arrange the rolled breadsticks over a baking sheet lined over the baking tray.
6. Preheat the oven to 350F.
7. Arrange the baking pan in middle rack of the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until the crust of the bread stick turns golden brown.
8. Brush immediately the bread sticks with the butter.
9. Serve warm with a bowl of soup.

Thanks for giving me an opportunity for making this guest post. - Priya

Priya, my heartfelt thanks for accpeting my request and contributing to my space... Thanks much again.... Friends, do visit her space, when u find time... You'll get lot of stuff there... Please dont miss it....

♬ Sangeetha♡Nambi ♬







.