Halloween Dinner

blogger templates
Tonight was our annual Halloween dinner.  This dinner is all about my little ones and it is something they (and I) look forward to every year.  I sometimes wonder how long the excitement over things like a snaggle tooth monster mouth (apple with peanut butter and slivered almonds), mini pumpkin vomit (chili) and gummy worms in their pumpkin bile (orange soda) will last?  I hope forever!  




Halloween Menu 2012

Mini Pumpkin Vomit (chili) with Ghost Guts (sour cream), Moldy cheese (shredded cheese), and Goblin Nails (Fritos)

Spider Egg Sacks (homemade rolls)

Snaggle Tooth Monster Mouth (apple with peanut butter and slivered almonds)

Pumpkin Bile with Worms (orange soda with gummy worms)

Witches Wands (pretzel rods covered in white chocolate)

This year’s ideas came from my Aunt Traci's blog I Like To See My Recipes When I Shop







.