Mummy Cupcakes

blogger templates

   Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE HALLOWEEN! I think it's such a fun holiday! I love everything about it.The decorations, the costume's, the candy, the pumpkin carving....  Not the scary movies so much, though.

   I saw these fun Mummy Cupcakes originally on Pinterest, but the idea comes from Gina, over at Skinny Taste. She used her low fat chocolate cupcake recipe, but I just made my cupcakes from the ever delicious Betty Crocker Devil's Food cake mix box.

  The 'Mummy' face is super easy to create. So easy, the kiddos could do it theirselves at your Halloween Party!


Mummy Cupcakes
Idea from: Skinny Taste

18 chocolate cupcakes

2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup butter, softened to room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 Tablespoons boiling water
1 bag M&M's 

Combine powdered sugar, butter, vanilla and boiling water in a medium bowl. Mix all together with a spatula until combined. Spoon mixture into a sandwich baggie.

Cut off a small piece of one corner of the baggie. Pipe frosting onto each cupcake in a zig zag.
Top each cupcake with two M&M's to create the Mummy face.

Makes 18 Mummy Cupcakes.









.