Peanut Butter Bread {Smart Balance Challenge}

blogger templates


You have heard of Smart Balance products, right?
Well I was invited to participate in their recipe challenge that is going on now.
I knew they made butter, but did you know they make other stuff too?
Like peanut butter?
Once I learned that, I knew what ingredient I would be using in my recipe.
If you love Peanut Butter Cookies, you will love this bread. It has the same taste with a quick bread texture. Amazing.
 
After checking out the recipe would you please go vote here for it?
The winner of the challenge gets a trip to Canyon Ranch, FL!
And if I win, so does one of you! I get to have a giveaway for one of my readers to go there as well!
So go vote!
 
 
Ingredients
1 3/4 C. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 C. brown sugar
1/2 C. Smart Balance Peanut Butter (I used crunchy)
1 egg
1/2 tsp. maple flavoring
1 C. buttermilk
 
How You Do It
Cream together brown sugar and peanut butter.
 
 
This tastes delicious! You wouldn't even know it was healthy. Just look at the ingredients...
 
 
You can pronounce them!
 
Add egg and stir in flavoring. Add flour, soda, and salt. Mix. Add buttermilk and blend well. Bake in a greased loaf pan at 350° degrees for 50 minutes.
 
 
 Cool before slicing.
 
 

Photobucket








.