Bhajji

blogger templates
     Its been long time i posted Tea time snacker. So, thought of posting this today which i use to prepare often during my weekend tea time. Since am not a lover of oil items, i use to prepare this only for my hubby and my lil one. When it is Raw Banana Bhajji, my hubby will be the Man of the Series and my lil one is the Man of the Match, who will empty the whole bowl :P Also my hubby will love to take with a hot cup of Tea or Coffee ever. Whenever he feels like having snacker in the evening, will blindly prepare this which is a minimal time consumer. So, here is my lil and hubby's favorite recipe.....


ALL YOU NEED:
Bengal Gram 1 cup
Rice Flour 3 spoons
Red chilly powder 2 spoons
Raw Banana/Onion/Potato Sliced
Baking Soda Pinch
Food Color Pinch
Salt To Taste
Water 1/2 glass
Oil To Deep Fry

METHOD:

     Heat oil in a pan for deep frying. Meantime, take a wide bowl, add bengal gram, rice flour, baking soda, food color, red chilly powder and salt, mix well by adding water. Add water until it comes to Bhajji flour consistency. Once the oil gets heated, dip the slices of raw banana/onion/potato into the dough and add it into the oil, deep fry it until it gets cooked. Simple is it ??!! Now serve hot with Tea.

♬ Sangeetha♡Nambi ♬







.