Simple Bhel Pori

blogger templates
     I had some left out puffed rice sitting silently on our table. Since am not a food wasting person, i want to use it in some ways. I was breaking my head for some days wherever i crossing the table. Just like that an idea got stroked my mind so was waiting for my weekend to come. Even that day has come to gobble the left over puffed rice. As am an ardent fan(!) of Bhel Pori, I prepared a very simple Bhel Pori chat for our evening snacks using some basic in-house products. OMG ! you don't believe me, it really had a heavenly taste :)

ALL YOU NEED:
Puffed Rice/Pori 1 cup
Chopped Onion 1 No.
Chopped Tomato 1 No.
Coriander Leaf 3 Twigs
Chilly Powder Pinch
Grated Carrot 1 No.
Tomato Ketchup 2 spoons
METHOD:
     Add the puffed rice in a wide bowl. Add all ingredients 1 by 1 except chopped coriander leaf and Tomato Ketchup. Mix gently without breaking the shape of puffed rice. Now chaat is partially ready. Few mins before you serve it, add 2 spoons of tomato ketchup and chopped coriander leaf, give a soft stir. Serve immediately to taste it with crunchy munchy feel :)

Note: To celebrate CHRISTMAS 2012, just added Jingle Bells and Snowfall.. Is it likey !!?? :P

♬ Sangeetha♡Nambi ♬







.