Totally Tasty Tuesdays

blogger templates
First of all, have you entered to win an iPad Mini I'm doing with 9 other fabulous bloggers?
Go enter here!

Christmas is next week! I can't believe it. 
There will be no TTT next week as it is Christmas and I am sure you will have better and more important things to do with your time. 
The kids are out for Christmas break this Thursday and don't go back until Jan. 2nd. That's a long break!
But I am happy for it. Hopefully Lance will be home for a while from this weekend on past Christmas.
For the military wives out there, I have a small taste of what it's like to be away from your husbands. At least I don't have the added worry of his safety. In the past 2 months, we've had Lance home with us about one week total. 
I love this awesome economy we have. It does wonders for us all.
{Snort.}
On a brighter note, I have some great features this week.

Most viewed recipe...

from Table for 7
Other faves...

from Six Sisters' Stuff

from French Press

from Yummy-Healthy-Easy

Grab a button if you were featured!

Mandy's Recipe Box



Photobucket







.