A Cocktail That Will Knock You On Your Tail!

blogger templates
I was looking for a drink that was sweet and fruity but also a little unique! I didn't have a large selection of liquors in my cabinet. So I decided to create a drink with what I had on hand! That's how the 'Italian Cherry Bomb' was created! This drink will go down sooooo smoothly...but will definitely sneak up on you! So be careful!

INGREDIENTS:
1 shot Galliano liquor
1 shot Amaretto liquor
1/2 shot Maraschino jarred cherry juice
1/2 shot sparkling water
1 Maraschino cherry - garnish
 1 cup crushed ice

DIRECTIONS:
Put crushed ice in a cocktail shaker.
Add Galliano, Amaretto, cherry juice and sparkling water.
Shake, shake, shake and pour into martini glass or other stemware.
Throw in a maraschino cherry.
Serve immediately!
 










.