Totally Tasty Tuesdays

blogger templates
 Totally Tasty Tuesdays

First of all, did you all see the Virtual Baby Shower that was thrown by some of my best and favorite blogger friends? Start here at Life as a Lofthouse. Holly was the sweetie behind it all and joined by other great bloggers. I was so touched and thrilled to see all the treats and kind words they had for me.
Thanks, girls!

I only have 3 weeks left!
I cannot wait to meet this lil baby, especially since we don't know the gender. 
I just know Preston will be thrilled for a brother, Emma really really really wants a little sister, and Hannah says she wants another little brother. I know that no matter what the gender is of this baby, it's gonna be loved like crazy. I am sure the only time I will get any baby holding time in is when I need to feed it. 

Now let's get on to the party!
Here's this week's most viewed recipe...

from Yummy. Healthy. Easy.
Other faves...

from Nap-Time Creations

from The Misadventures of Mrs. B

Olive Garden Dressing
from Jen's Journey

Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting, How to make boxed cake mix taste better, Butter with a Side of Bread
from Butter with a Side of Bread

Be sure to grab a button if you were featured!


Mandy's Recipe Box

Photobucket









.