{Copycat} Little Caesar's Breadsticks

blogger templates

I love Copycat recipes.
You must know that since I have them on my blog kind of a lot.
I love that you can save money by making the same thing at home.
Or if you are like me and the nearest restaurant is at least 60 miles away and you want to eat a certain menu item, then you can make it at home.
It saves money and sanity.
I saw these breadsticks on Food.com via Pinterest and had to try them. 
You guys.
They taste exactly like Little Caesar's. No lie.
We ate them gone in no time.
I made the dipping sauce using Our Best Bites' recipe which I use for pizza sauce, too.
It's the best.



Ingredients
1 (10 oz.) can pizza dough (I used Pillsbury)
2 Tbsp. butter
1/2 tsp. garlic salt
1/8 C. Parmesan cheese

Directions
  • Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. 
  • Unroll dough from tube onto a cutting board. 
  • Cut into 8 even strips (I only got 6 strips out of my dough and then I cut those in half making 12 breadsticks). 
  • Place each strip on a lightly greased baking sheet or parchment paper. 
  • Bake 6-8 minutes until lightly brown. 
  • While the dough is baking, melt the butter and stir in the garlic salt. 
  • Remove the breadstick from the oven and brush on the garlic butter mixture. 
  • Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.












.