Key West Chicken

blogger templates

I'm not much of a griller! That's usually my hubbys job! But I can say that I really out did myself with this chicken! Look how juicy it is!




 And there was 32" of snow covering the BBQ just days earlier, from a freak NY storm! But I was not going to let that stop me! It was all worth it for that chicken!

 

I found the secret to juicy grilled chicken! Use a great marinade like this one *here* ...I marinated the chicken for 24 hours. And I grilled it only until just about done...slightly pink! Then I put it on an oven safe platter, covered it in tin foil and put in the oven at 200 degrees for about an hour. You can leave it the oven much longer if needed. The chicken was so tender and so juicy!!! This was a big hit with my family! The marinade recipe was just what I wanted! It was the perfect balance of sweet and savoury! I'll be making this often!




Ingredients:

3 tablespoons soy sauce





 











.