Simple Creme Brulee Pie

blogger templates
My husband loves creme brulee! He orders it every time he sees it on a menu! I've been thinking of making creme brulee at home, but it requires the use of a small blow torch (kitchen size) to crystallize the sugar topping! I don't want to invest money in a kitchen torch, that will probably only be used to make creme brulee!

Then I saw this recipe...Simple Creme Brulee Pie...and
knew I had to try it because it didn't require the kitchen torch!

This recipe was just as the title says, 'Simple'. You just put all the ingredients into a blender and blend until combined! Pour into a greased pie dish, sprinkle with nutmeg and turbinado sugar (sugar in the raw), and bake for 40 minutes.

I made my pie low fat by using fat free half n' half instead of whole milk! And I topped mine with fresh berries! It was very good! My hubby approved! But I know he'll still order creme brulee every time he sees it on a menu!







.