Loaded Rice Krispie Treats

blogger templates

   Easter Sunday is less than a week away! I can't believe it. Wasn't it just Christmas yesterday??
It feels like it. Time flies by way too fast these days...

  I love Easter for many reasons, one of them is getting to spend time with my family. I'm hosting our Easter party at my house this year! I have a deeeelish menu I've planned. On Wednesday I'll be sharing it with you all and also some other yummy ideas for your Easter celebration. 

 These Marshmallow Rice Krispie treats are fun for Easter! They are loaded with mini marshmallows, plain M&M's and topped with sprinkles. The kiddo's will love them!



Loaded Rice Krispie Treats

4 Tablespoons butter
1 (10-ounce) bag marshmallows
1/4 teaspoon salt
6 cups rice krispie cereal
1 cup plain M&M's 
1 cup mini marshmallows
Sprinkles


Directions: Grease a 9x13 baking pan with non-stick spray. Set aside. In a large pot add the 4 Tablespoons of butter and melt over medium heat. Once butter is melted add in the 10-ounce bag of marshmallows. Stir constantly until marshmallows are completely melted. Stir in salt. 

Remove pot from heat and fold in the 6 cups of rice krispie cereal until combined. Next, stir in the cup of M&M's and 1 cup mini marshmallows. Pour mixture into the greased baking pan. Using a greased spatula, gently press mixture into the pan. Top with sprinkles. Let rice krispie treats cool completely before cutting. 

















.