Rosemary & Roasted Garlic Potatoes

blogger templates
First of all, I want to thank all my lovely friends who guest blogged for me while I was taking time off to get adjusted to having another baby and just snuggling him. I am so in your debts!

I am a potato lover. I love them in any form. I really love them roasted. 
Kraft Fresh Take has made that even tastier and easier to achieve. Kraft Fresh Take is a meal kit that provides you with a fresh take on any meal. The cheese and breadcrumb mix gives you flavorful, crisp and cheesy dishes with easy preparation.


On a recent shopping trip, I found this great product on the cheese wall at Walmart.


They all look so amazing.
My kids had fun shopping with me and looking for the ingredients for this amazing side dish.


Ingredients
1/4 C. Dijon mustard
1/4 C. Olive Oil
1 package of Kraft Rosemary & Roasted Garlic Fresh Take
2 lbs. Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into bite sized pieces with skin on

Directions
  • Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. 
  • In a large bowl, mix together the mustard and oil. 
  • Stir in the Fresh Take. 
  • Add potatoes and toss to coat. 
  • Grease or spray with cooking spray a large roasting pan and add the potatoes. 
  • Cover and bake for 1 hour, stirring half way through cooking time. 
  • Check to see if done by poking a potato with a fork. 
  • Serve.



    Watch for the Kraft Fresh Possibilities Tour truck which will be making stops across the country from March through the end of July. To see if they are making a stop in your town you can check this website: Fresh Possibilities Tour: http://www.tryfreshtake.com/tour.html

    I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias®  and Kraft Foods #FreshTake #cbias #SocialFabric








    .