Totally Tasty Tuesdays

blogger templates
 Totally Tasty Tuesdays

I am in SLC, UT with the family and having much needed fun and care free time. Hopefully I will get a chance to stop by Les Madeleines for a Kuoing Aman. Oh they are heavenly. Whenever I go to SLC I have to stop and get one.
While I am having fun, let's see what you've been up to.
Last week's most viewed recipe...


Coconut Bread 
from Heavenly Savings

Other faves...

Lady Behind The Curtain - Brown Sugar Pound Cake
Brown Sugar Pound Cake
from Lady Behind the Curtain


Chicken and Dumpling Casserole
from Makin' it Mo' Betta

Lemon Vanilla Dream Bars | crumbsandchaos.net | #dessert #lemon #vanilla #bars
Lemon Vanilla Dream Bars
from Crumbs and Chaos


30 Favorite Copycat Recipes
from Semi Homemade Mom


Key Lime Cake Pop Pie
from Pint Sized Baker

Grab a button if you were featured...

Mandy's Recipe Box

Photobucket










.