Chicken Divan

blogger templates
I have to admit that I am always changing what I think is my favorite meal.  There was a time when I was still living with my parents (a long time ago...) and this is all I would request.  If you were to ask me today what my favorite meal is, this is not what I would tell you.  However, every time I make it I am reminded of why it was once my favorite.  It is just a delicious and soothing meal.  Thanks mom!




Chicken Divan

2 chicken breast, cooked & cubed
1 bag frozen broccoli florets, thawed
1 can cream of chicken
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp curry powder
1 cup sharp cheddar, shredded
4 slices of bread, crust removed & cubed

Directions
Place thawed broccoli in the bottom of a greased 8x8 baking dish
In a bowl mix chicken, soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry powder
Pour mixture over broccoli
Sprinkle mixture with cheese and add bread on top
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until cooked through and bread is toasted








.