Homemade Ranch Dressing

blogger templates

Homemade ranch dressing! My family is ever so thankful I found this recipe! They LOVE the stuff but I hate buying it all the time. Now I can mix up a bunch of the dry ingredients and make it as I need it. I am not a ranch dressing lover, BUT I like this recipe. Please click over for the larger quantity size recipe, I found a smaller quantity in the comments and I have adapted it here.


Homemade Ranch Dressing
adapted from The Crafty Blog Stalker

Ranch Dry Master Mix
1/2 TBL Black Pepper
2 1/2 TBL Parsley Flakes
3/4 tsp Kosher Salt
2 1/2 TBL Garlic Powder
1 1/2 TBL Onion Powder
3/4 tsp Dill Weed

Combine all, keep in a sealed container. Use with dressing recipe below.

Ranch Dressing
1 TBL dry master mix (see above)
1 cup light mayo
1 cup cultured low fat buttermilk
3/4 cup light sour cream
1/2 tsp lemon juice

Combine all in a bowl and stir well. Chill for a few hours for best flavor. Keep in a covered container/jar in the fridge. Makes about 3 cups.

*note, you can freeze buttermilk, just thaw and use in desired recipe, like this one when it runs out.

the jar of dry master mix, remember to use 1 TBL with the wet ingredients!

ready to eat! mmm!

great as a dip for homemade chicken strips too!

my new fave! oven fries with S&P dipped in this ranch!


Please share this post if you liked it. =)

enjoy,







.