Post for Priya Satheesh !!!

blogger templates
     This post is completely dedicated to Priya Satheesh of FOOD LOVERS. Yes, my first guest post for Priya and its story begins here. A month back suddenly i got a mail from priya asking to do a guest post in her space. What ! Me doing a Guest Post, someone asking me to do a guest post, really it was a shocking news !!! First, was bit sceptical to accept the offer. B'cos being a office goer, nowadays am not finding much time to balance my work so just told Priya that i need some lump-sum of time to send a post. Even she accepted my request and sent back a document with a big list of Questionaire, OMG! i was like, Is she conducting any exam :( Literally got back my Exam fever after so many years :P Even i took sometime to fill in my answers and the recipe to publish in her post. Still am in big surprise that i have done a guest post... Now its for your views in her space... Hah ! Here ends the story and its time to say "Thanks" or "Subham" (U can see this in all old tamil movies) to Priya, to gave these precious opportunity.

    Gals ! Pls do check out my Exam result Oops ! answers in her space along with the evergreen recipe. What ??!! I am hearing some voice !!?? Oh ! You want to know the Recipe name ? Pls friends, she is organizing such a beautiful event in a name called "Friday Chat", just spend your precious time and Do check it her space :)

    You know she also gave me a super cute CERTIFICATE for my contribution. Do check it below :)


❝❡angeetha ηambi❞







.