TABLETOP TUESDAY: ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT THE OBJECT ENTHUSIAST

blogger templates
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Enthusiastic About The Object Enthusiast 

The Object Enthusiast is one of my favorite pinners on pinterest.  I'm pretty sure we have exactly the same taste in graphic design. That's how I came across her work, actually. I noticed the gorgeous gilded cups, and then some pins of speckled plates, and after a few clicks I found myself on her etsy page.  Her work is unique and artisanal, but still current and fun.  There's a freshness about her pieces that make them gorgeous for serving food and drinks or just as objects of beauty on a shelf. Whichever way I use them in my kitchen, I love them.  Shop her collection here!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us








.