TABLETOP TUESDAY: ZARA HOME

blogger templates
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Zara Home

Zara's awesomeness is no news, but I have to admit, I wasn't aware of how lovely their home goods actually were.  It was the kind of thing where I'd notice a cute cup on a blog and would see it linked to sara home, and then a friend would grab some cute linens to wipe up a mess and I'd look at the label.  It's a little all over the place, but when you're creating products for such a wide spectrum it's no surprise they'd want to include as many people as possible.  Some of it's super glam, some is more gilded deco, and some is straight up girly, but it's all really freaking cool.  I might have to hide my credit card from myself for a while, a girl could get in a lot of trouble here.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us








.