Ham, Egg & Cheese Crescent Rolls

blogger templates

   I love making breakfast, but with our busy schedules, I don't get to make it as often as I'd like. It's impossible on the weekdays, so I usually try to on the weekends. I typically make us pancakes, or waffles a long with scrambled eggs and turkey bacon.

   A few weekends ago I decided to change it up a bit, and tried these stuffed crescent rolls. The kiddo's gobbled them up! They were SO awesome. I thought about different varieties that would be great. Not a ham fan? Add some crumbled sausage, or turkey-sausage (love that stuff!) or try a different cheese to go inside. Swiss with the ham, or mozzarella with the sausage! I'm excited to experiment, and I'll be sure to report back here when I do!




Ham, Egg and Cheese Crescent Rolls
Makes 16 rolls

2 (8 ounce) tubes of refrigerated crescent rolls
16 thin slices honey ham
4 large eggs, scrambled
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese


Directions: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Remove the crescent dough from the tubes. Separate at perforations and place crescent triangles onto large cookie sheets. 8 per cookie sheet.

Roll up each slice of ham and place one piece onto the wide end of the crescent. Top ham with a little bit of scrambled egg and 2 Tablespoons of shredded cheese. Starting at the wide end, carefully roll up each crescent towards the point.

Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve and enjoy! ♥


























.