
I adapted this recipe from Anudivya's Lentil Crepes. I made some changes in the ingredients which I loved.
Ingredients:
Ingredients:
- Mung Daal: 1 Cup
- Channa Daal: 1/4 Cup
- Green Peas Daal: 1/4 Cup
- Urad Daal: 1/2 Cup
- Tur Daal: 1/4 Cup
- Finely Chopped Methi Leaves: 1 Cup
- Green Chillies, Ginger and Garlic Paste to Taste
- Dry Peanut Chutney
- Curry Leaves: 4-5
- Finely Chopped Coriander
- Turmeric Powder
- Salt to Taste
Procedure:
- Wash & soak all daals and curry leaves for atleast 7-8 hrs or overnight.
- Grind all daals with some curry leaves, salt, turmeric and green chillies, ginger and garlic paste. Add water as required and make a smooth paste.
- Then add chopped methi leaves and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Heat one non stick griddle. Pour a small ladle of batter in the center, and spread out in circular motion till you get a thin layer. Sprikle some dry peanut chutney and drizzle some oil.
- Cook crepes till it starts become brown then remove from griddle.
- Serve these crepes with any chutney or sauce or potato sabji.
