Steamed Cod with Lily Bulb 清蒸百合鳕鱼片

blogger templates


The only fish my kids eat, Cod. I buy so much cod till the fishmonger always reserved the (tail) part I always buy for me. My kids know the differences if I bought other parts. :P I usually ask the fishmonger to debone for me and sometimes, slice for me too, just like for this case. I won't be able to do it myself. :P





Ingredients:

  • 8 - 10 slices Cod

  • 1 teaspoon Chinese Cooking Wine

  • 1 teaspoon Sesame Seed Oil

  • 5 slices Ginger, julienned

  • 8 slices Lily Bulb

  • 2 tablespoon Light Soy Sauce

  • 1/2 tablespoon Cooking Oil



How to do it:

  1. Place cod in a dish.

  2. Drizzle Chinese cooking wine and sesame seed oil on it.

  3. Top with ginger shreds and lily bulbs.

  4. Steam for 8 minutes, longer if cod slices are thicker.

  5. Remove and drain away the liquid.

  6. Heat cooking oil and light soy sauce together.

  7. Pour the hot soy sauce and oil over the fish.

  8. Serve.










.