Daahi Kaara Bhoondi

blogger templates
     I am not a lover of oil items. So, its very rare that i taste oil items or prepare oil items at home. But during that rare cases, my choice will store bought Onion Pakoras and Kaara Bhoodi. This dish was an instant one. I remember that was a weekend evening, thought of munching somethingJust like that i prepared this with simple inhouse ingredients. I always love to taste Kaara Bhoondi with thick curd rather than having it planing Kaara Bhoondi. Here comes my most favy Daahi chat :)


ALL YOU NEED:
Kaara Bhoondi 1 cup
Think Curd 3 spoons
Green Chilly 1 No.
Chopped Onion 1 No.
Corainder Leaf 2 Twigs

METHOD:
    Take a bowl of Kaara Bhoondi. Add 3 spoons of thick curd, mix well until curd coats all the Bhoondis. Now add chopped onion, chopped green chilly and corainder leaf. Serve immediately. If it gets delayed, crispy texture of Kaara Bhoondi will go off.

♬ Sangeetha♡Nambi ♬







.