Menu Plan Monday #27

blogger templates
    I'm going to try to be more consistent with posting Menu Plan Monday. I've been quite the slacker with it. I still menu plan every week, but don't get around to posting the menus for you guys, so I will try and be better at that.

   This week I'll be making some of my favorite meals. It's still pretty cold her in Southern Utah, so some of the meals will be warm and comforting ones :)  Here's what they are...


 
 
 
Monday

 
brown rice & veggies
 
 
 
 
Tuesday
 
Leftovers!
 
 
 
 
Wednesday
 
 
 Tomato Basil Soup
garlic bread




Thursday


Breakfast for dinner :P

7- Up Biscuits
with sausage & gravy





Friday

Easy night/ Take out!
 
 
 
 
 
Saturday



Chicken Piccata
angel hair pasta




Sunday

Skinny Chicken Enchiladas*
rice & beans


 








.