Fish Fry II

blogger templates
     Fish recipes ??!! that too in my kitchen ??!! Its a MEDICAL MIRACLE :P Yes, eventhough its a real healthy and tasty recipe, me always sceptical to try it at home cos am not a Non-Veg recipe that too FISH mainly. But my hubby and lil once are viceversa, they'll love this ever. Though, am not a lover, Somehow prepare this monthly once! ONLY for lil one and my hubby. Actually that day, i surfed my cookery book to try some different fish fry. Suddenly it got flashed while turning pages and tried the new one. Asusual lil one and hubby enjoyed but me, DIDNT !! :( Have u noiced the title, this is the Version 2, u can check Version I here...


ALL YOU NEED:
Fish fillets 5 Nos.
Sambar powder 2 spoons
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 spoon
Pepper Powder 1 spoon
Sour curd 2 spoons
Water 2 or 3 spoons
Egg 1 Nos.
Salt Required
Oil To Fry

METHOD:
     Take a wide bowl, add in all the ingredients listed except Oil and Fish. Make it as a fine paste without any lumps. Now take the cleaned, thin slices fish fillets, coat the fillets with the prepared paste and keep it in a wide plate. Repeat the same process for all the fillets and allow it to get dried. Parallely heat oil in a pan for deep frying. Once it gets heated, do deep fry in batches.

♬ Sangeetha♡Nambi ♬







.