Reuben Dip!

blogger templates

When I think of a really tasty deli sandwich my mind always goes to a nice, thick, messy, dripping with dressing, Reuben sandwich! But I like my Reuben on white bread...
I know, I know! It should be on rye bread!

This dip is everything I love in a Reuben! It's just all chopped up, baked and made to slather on chunks of bread! It's all warm and over-flowing with
Reuben sandwich goodness!
 
I couldn't stop eating this dip!
 
Ingredients:
2/3 pound thinly sliced corned beef 
3/4 cup light cream cheese 
3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese 
3/4 cup sauerkraut, drained 
1/4 cup light sour cream 
2 tablespoons ketchup 
3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard 
salt and pepper, to taste 
marble rye, to serve
 
Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
  Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. 
Spread into a lightly greased baking dish and cook for 30 minutes.
Serve with marble rye.
 
Recipe by Laura @  'The Recipe Diva'
 
 







.